Monday, May 16, 2016

What is my title?

I've been considering ways to make money by doing something for myself as opposed to working for someone.
I have a great job that I love and that I finally, again, feel as though I have found my niche again but, there's something missing. I want to do something from the comfort of my couch. I have considered all sorts of ideas, even signed up for a tutoring website only to find out I know NOTHING about anything being asked on that site. Bam, there went all that possible money out the window. Could I research the stuff and figure it out, could I invest the time and energy that I invest into say, facebook, or my game on my phone? Why yes, yes I could but, what fun would that be. Money. It would be extra money to my name. Well, not really because it's money that I'd have to pay my own taxes on someday. I want to do so many things with my life but, I don't foresee many of them happening anytime soon. So till I figure it out, I think I am going to just start trying to figure out how to get 30+ active viewers on my blog so that I can sign up for booklook bloggers again. :-(
Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment