Sunday, April 12, 2015

coolest snack mom

 Okay so I'm not a fan of boring snacks for my kindergarteners class. Usually I try to do a trail mix with a nice mix of salty and sweet but, for this month we went the popcorn route because, quite frankly, I was tired of trail mix and i don't even eat it. 
I also try to have something substantial that will fill them up. They have snack around 1030, then lunch around 1230, then nothing till after 3 and the lunches we all know that are provided courtesy of Michelle Obama's lets {starve} the children program, aren't substantial.
Anyway, enough about that.... tomorrow's snack is home made popcorn, white chocolate drizzle, and spring colored m&m's. It's supposed to be "low sugared " snacks and i hope this is low enough. Regardless though he's happy with it and can't stop eating the extra so I must have done good right?
Till next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment