Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blogging Moms

I'm wondering tonight, if you feel like moms who spend all day looking for deals and blogging about them, are using precious time with their children or do you think they are doing this in place of what they could constitute as "working" just like any other working mother would be.
I wonder sometimes what my children think when I use my computer. I've been thinking about being one of those "blogging moms" but, I don't want my children to walk in and see my face in a computer all the time and have them feel like I am neglecting them.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this that they could enlighten me on, perhaps a full time blogging mom?

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a mom, but I'm sure you do spend ample time with your kids. If you get the feeling that they feel like you're neglecting them I'd say just explain to them [as best you can depending on age I'd suppose] what you're doing, and possibly let them "help" with posts too. I'm sure you're fine now though ^_^
    [Comment and follow #41 - AJStarfish]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just by the fact that you are concerned about your children's thought's, in my book, means you are a good mom and would not over-do blogging. You can blog while they are sleeping and in school (or preschool). I think you can balance the two with each other and not ignore your kids. You sound like a good mom to me. [comment and follow #41 - tatntole]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I.m not a mom either, but I love they way you think about your children and what is best for them. The world needs more moms like you!
    And I agree with Pattie, just by asking yourself this question is a clear sign that you can balance you interests and the time you spend with your children.

    ioana, coming cover from swap-bot: comment and follow #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you everyone. I want to be a blogger but, in reality the 9 month old doesn't let me do a thing so my dreams of being an every day, updated blogger, will have to wait till they are older.

    ReplyDelete